I'm sure you've felt it - the overwhelming feeling of having so much to express, so much to say, so many updates to give. So many that you have to ask, "Where do I even start?" So, I'll start with some of the basics:
- We moved to Maryland.
- We had an amazingly fun drive across country to get here (above we are pictured in Philly, one of the stops on the trip).
- I have more boxes and stuff than I know what to do with.
- I have the internet - who knew a 2 week wait could be so long?
- Our apartment has a washer and dryer - hallelujah.
- We miss Idaho, friends, family, and loved ones.
- We are grateful for friends old and new, families who care, and all the thoughts, prayers, phone calls, letters, texts, facebook comments, and e-mails we've received to let us know you're still there and you still care. Thank you!
Being away from home has definitely increased my need to be electronically connected. So never fear - more posts to come!