Monday, March 10, 2008

garden swap: part II

Okay, here we go! This is the package I put together for my swap partner, Jessica. Since Jessica's favorite flower is the envy variety of the zinnia, I decided to use that as my theme for the package. I also wanted to put together some items for her that would bring a little garden cheer indoors since she is an apartment dweller.


Pictured above are the flower notecards I made. For the necklace, I added a green bead and a black ribbon to this flower charm.

A vintage seed packet I found on Etsy, as well as a black and white flower photo.


Finally, a few bright green magnets made from button covers.

Make sure you get a chance to visit Jessica's blogs here and here. I especially LOVE her pictures from her recent trip to New York. And how about that tasty looking food...mmm! Thanks, Jessica, for the excuse to put a little package together!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I loved everything Karla! Thanks again!

Doug & Jen said...

Karla- I just found your blog and my heavens...you are so talented. I miss you and hope all is going well. I miss Monaco Court after seeing those emergency escape pics.(I never thought I would say that I miss that place, but I really do miss all you guys). Keep in touch!