Friday, September 7, 2007

for sale?



Wow! It's been quite a while since I've posted about something I made! So here you go - two handmade bags designed by me. I gave them as gifts back in July and I hope the receipients will put them to good use. :)




This also brings me to a question I've been asked: do I sell the things I make? While I don't currently have things "up for sale," I can take custom orders. If you see something you like on my blog - or have an idea for something and want to see if I can help - please either post a comment or send me an e-mail ( it is karlaehlers (at) yahoo (dot) com). I love to see others excited about the things I make!




1 comment:

jordan hansen said...

That's my purse! Yay! Thanks again Karla...did you get the card I sent you? I can't wait to see even more of you creations on here.