Tuesday, April 6, 2010

thank you


A big, heartfelt thanks to each and every person who read my last post, particularly those who left a sweet comment. I always love comments, but it is especially wonderful to read such personal and kind words as we go forward on this new chapter in our lives. Jeff and I have been so blessed to have supportive friends, families, and loved ones who selflessly reach out with their words, thoughts, and prayers, especially when it isn't easy. Thank you, thank you, thank you. :)

As for the pictures, well, remember how I went to Hawaii 5 months ago and never posted about it? Well, here are some of my pictures. I really am planning to do a recap, but it's one of those things I want to make sure I do right, so as a result I don't do it. Haha - funny how that works. It will come - promise.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Lovely pictures! And you know I'm so exited for you and Jeff. Whatever child comes to you two will be the luckiest kid that I know of!

Anonymous said...

I've been excited for you two ever since I read your post a few weeks ago. I've even been keeping my ears open. My cousins recently went through the process of adopting two kids, a brother and sister. I hope for the best for the two of you! What a lucky child your son or daughter will be!