Monday, October 12, 2009

here i am!

So, remember how I posted 7 days in a row and went MIA for over a week? Yeah, sorry about the absence. I would have posted sooner, but I've been planning and coordinating my sister in-law's wedding. In fact, I've been working with Shallie on wedding plans since June! The wedding was this past Saturday and it went beautifully! Here are a few pictures of some of the happy details.

And don't worry - I'll be doing another wedding post sometime in the near future. In addition, I am still planning to do the little giveaway I promised! That should be coming later this week, so stay tuned...

5 comments:

Angela said...

Oooh, can't wait to see more!

Ariel said...

Way to go KPE. I would totally trust you to plan my wedding. Shallie is a lucky girl.

Becky said...

That looks amazing. Such great wedding planning. You should do that professionally!

Bart and Krista said...

Where were you when I was getting married?? Hello? That is just beautiful!

Melissa said...

You are an amazing woman. What a beautiful wedding.