Thursday, February 21, 2008

pay it forward :: rachel


Pay It Forward #2 done! Back in October I promised to send something handmade to the first 3 people who commented on my post. Rachel, one of my friends from high school, was number 2 on the list. Here's what she got!



Rachel is a very talented writer, so I covered a mini composition notebook with hip fabric for her to jot down thoughts and ideas.

Next I made a jewelry set including a necklace and matching earrings. Don't you love how little accessories can make you feel so dressed up and sophisticated?


2 down, 1 to go! Angela, your handmade goodies are already in progress!


6 comments:

Cassidy Mae and Christopher Michael said...

Okay so what is this about commenting on a post and getting a sweet handmade goodie? :) You are super talented.... where do you come up with your ideas?

Adam and Rachel said...

Karla....honestly...you are so crafty and creative. did you just teach yourself how to make all of these things? I must say I am not as blessed in that area. I will admit that i never really got going on that skirt that I bought the material for. Remember..? shopping for fabric...? Anyways...I will let you know when I finally make it. I intened to some day in this lifetime. (I KNOW I AM BAD.)

Danny and Shalayne said...

Karla...you are amazing! I often wish I was as creative and crafty as you! I am now going to try harder...do you teach lessons?

clay and jordan said...

I could just soak up your creations all day long!

Angela said...

Lookin' good, Karla! Can't wait to see what I get!

Bradley & Chelsea Newbold said...

Chica you astound me! Seriously you are amazingly talented...i'm trying really hard not to envy your incredible talent!;)